Ride & Fly Show!
(Proceeds to the BC Professional Fire Fighter’s BURN FUND)
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 – 10am – 4pm
|An Outdoor Event for the Whole Family!
BRING THE KIDS:
- Motorcycle Show n’ Shine
- Ultralight Display, viewing and fly-bys
- LIVE MUSIC featuring the JASON BUIE BAND!
- Ultralight Rides – $50
- Vendor Booths – Food, Jewelery, clothing, motocycle products, airplane products (see sponsors below)
- 50/50 Draw to benefit A.I.M. (Association for Injured Motorcyclists)
- Trophy Presentation: 4PM PST
Judging by Ron Szoczei
Place: King George Airpark
4981 King George Hwy.
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
CLICK FOR A MAP
- King George Airpark & Flight School – Mile High Customs
- Back on the Bike
- Chrome Dreams – Motorcycle Appraisal Software
- David Grant – Aylett Grant Accountants
- Len Lambert – North Star Waste Management
- Dr. Tim Ayers Dentistry
- R&R Music Centre
- Motorcycle Lawyer
- Williams Moving & Storage
- McNeney & McNeney
- Marn Dueck – Mobile Mortgage Specialist
- Show N Shine Registration: 9AM PST
- First 50 Show’n Shine Registrants receive a Commerorative Wings & Wheels T-shirt!
- Entry Fee: $25
- Outdoor Vendor Booths Still Available $100
- Trophy Sponsors $100
- Contact Berni O’Shea 604-536-6186 for more info
- Fly-ins welcome. Please be in by 10am. See the CFS for details
Interested in being our charity at a future event?
Contact Berni O’Shea 604-536-6186
Vancouver Motorcycle Show & Shine – Airplane Rides – Wings and Wheels Ride & Fly Show – Family Event Lower Mainland Fraser Valley, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Due to the conflict with the Delta monthly fly-in breakfast, there will be no mothersday fly-in breakfast this year at Glenn Valley.
We had three planes fly in this year for the annual Fathers Day Breakfast. Two form the ‘Baron’ Air force and a 650 Beaver as well.
Thanks to all who flew or drove in for this years Fathers Day Breakfast
This years (Due to Fred’s trip to England) Fathers Day Breakfast will be At KGA.
Service starts at 10AM.
See you there.
A great day was had by all who attended the first annual Wings and Wheel motocycle Show n Shine. Whether they rode, drove or flew in all attendies loved the bikes, ultralight rides and liive music. We had over 200 motocycles to paruse.
Next years event promises to be even bigger and better.
The Wings & Wheels motorcycle show is just days away. Remember to come on out. If you would like to volunteer please let Arnold know. 604 501 2488 We could always use a little more help on the event day.
Unlike Mothers Day this years Fathers Day fly-in at Glen Valley not only had great weather but we also had half a dozen planes fly in for the pancake breakfast. With good weather and a great turnout of planes and people a fun time was had by all, yes, even the dogs! (The Fathers were even told that they didn’t need to do the cookin’) For those of us who drove in we all enjoyed the show as the departing aircraft rushed by us in the close quarters that is Glenn Valley.
Despite this year’s rather wet weather we still had a decent turn out for the Annual Glenn Valley Mothers Day fly-in. The rain however did prevent any true fly-ins as Mother Nature chose to make this a no fly day. Thanks to the covered deck area on the club house we were all kept out of the weather for our breakfast feast of, Egg, Pancakes, sausages and bacon. I think that with all the mud and water around the dogs had the best time having room and permission (if that’s possible) to run around in the mud puddles, much to the chagrin of their owners.