So the big flight nears its start. Ben is in Florida now and his co-pilot leaves Monday morning. Went to Future shop to buy the cameras to be mounted on the plane. With any luck the guys and the new plane will be here by weeks end. Many thanks to Blue Water ESSO (http://www.bluewateragencies.ca/) for their help in sponsoring the fuel.
It’s coming this July, the First King George Airpark Reunion. Watch for the date in July to be posted soon.
Ride & Fly Show!
(Proceeds to the BC Professional Fire Fighter’s BURN FUND)
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 – 10am – 4pm
|An Outdoor Event for the Whole Family!
BRING THE KIDS:
- Motorcycle Show n’ Shine
- Ultralight Display, viewing and fly-bys
- LIVE MUSIC featuring the JASON BUIE BAND!
- Ultralight Rides – $50
- Vendor Booths – Food, Jewelery, clothing, motocycle products, airplane products (see sponsors below)
- 50/50 Draw to benefit A.I.M. (Association for Injured Motorcyclists)
- Trophy Presentation: 4PM PST
Judging by Ron Szoczei
Place: King George Airpark
4981 King George Hwy.
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
CLICK FOR A MAP
- King George Airpark & Flight School – Mile High Customs
- Back on the Bike
- Chrome Dreams – Motorcycle Appraisal Software
- David Grant – Aylett Grant Accountants
- Len Lambert – North Star Waste Management
- Dr. Tim Ayers Dentistry
- R&R Music Centre
- Motorcycle Lawyer
- Williams Moving & Storage
- McNeney & McNeney
- Marn Dueck – Mobile Mortgage Specialist
- Show N Shine Registration: 9AM PST
- First 50 Show’n Shine Registrants receive a Commerorative Wings & Wheels T-shirt!
- Entry Fee: $25
- Outdoor Vendor Booths Still Available $100
- Trophy Sponsors $100
- Contact Berni O’Shea 604-536-6186 for more info
- Fly-ins welcome. Please be in by 10am. See the CFS for details
Interested in being our charity at a future event?
Contact Berni O’Shea 604-536-6186
Vancouver Motorcycle Show & Shine – Airplane Rides – Wings and Wheels Ride & Fly Show – Family Event Lower Mainland Fraser Valley, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
We are being featured on Groupon today till Sunday, February 13th.
You can get a 15 minute Discovery Flight for only $30.00
King George would like to congratulate Wayne on his new purchase and welcome it’s newest resident. Kolb C-I??? (it’s not registared yet),
On Sat Dec 12, we are going to have potluck party at King George Aviation.
The first annual Fly-in movie nights this Friday and Saturday (July 25 & 26). Bring your tent, sleeping bag and BBQ and watch movies and visit with friends on both evenings. It is shaping up to be a great weekend. Call for more details 604 541 9964
I have organized a Twin Otter to come into the King George Airport and take us on a flight for 90 min. I need 16 people in order to make this happen.
Date: any weekend in late April early May
So if you would like to go on a Twin Otter flight out of KGA let me know. Cost would be $125 Per person.
The First Annual
Wings & Wheels
Motorcycle Show & Shine Show
June 14th, 2009
- Those of you bringing motorcycles please have them airside by 12 Noon.
- Judging will be from 12-3 with awards afterward.
- Fly-ins welcome. Please be in by 10 AM. See the CFS for details.
- Live music will also be on hand
- If you would like to be a sponsor or have a display booth, give us a call at 604-501-2488
Come on out and check out the bikes and go for an airplane ride.
Please feel free to contact us at 604-501-2488.