Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Engine is Rotax 912 @80 HP (about 1,000 hrs) – I have replaced the engine mounts and had serviced at Rotax in Vernon. It will need an oil change, battery charge, drain fuel and replace with fresh and would be ready to go.
- Ballistic chute (not repacked)
- Wing (less than 100 hours, but 10 years old, electric trim) very good condition and flies straight.
- Instruments as shown (airspeed, vertical, Altitude, DAT engine display)
- It will need a little TLC to get it back in the air, mostly replace some tubing which is showing age, it can still fly but best to be safe
- Call King George Aviation for Details.. 604 501 2488
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.